Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I realize how stupid I am

I have talked to three different people about nomis, two guys and a girl. Asuka thinks he would like to talk to me again. She thinks he should be a responsible person. Colin and verick think he's a dickhead. Colin said he may want to talk to me. If he does not, Colin will be angry. You know, the more I talked about it with other people, the more stupid I felt. I mean, I don't even want to think about it anymore. If he calls, I will see what he has to say. If he doesn't, again, I am not going to bother. Colin knew that I kinda like him when I talked about nomis with him. But now, everything's ruined I guess.

I was talking to Colin about him for almost the whole volunteering session. We helped quite a bit of people though. I was really irritated about the stupid security guard. He is so rude to the patients. He questioned everyone who walked by. When a visitor wanted to go up to the nursing station to visit a relative, he said he was going to call upstairs to double check. When a patient took his time to walk, he went up to him and told him where to go. I mean, give them a break. Can't you just give the patients some time to WALK?? A patient with walking difficulty walked in, me and Colin asked him if he wanted a wheelchair. The stupid security came up to them and told him that there was wheelchair outside and they could use a loonie to exchange for that. I was so mad. They didn't intend to get a wheelchair, it was me and Colin who wanted to OFFER them a wheelchair. Who was he to tell him to get their own wheelchair?? He was so rude to everyone. I didn't talk him at all. What is his problem? Take it easy man. They are patients. They need to stay in the waiting room and suffer from pain for almost 8 hours in average. You try to help them as much as you can, instead of yelling at them. Although some of the psych patients can cause trouble, not all of them are psych patients. Do you think the hospital is a fun place to visit? People don't want to come to the hospital if they don't have to. Lets be nice to them and help them to get through the difficult times in the hospital.

I don't think I am going to Vancouver anymore. I checked the price of the ticket on friday. It was CND526. I was trying to book the ticket today. It went up to CND733. Are you kidding me? It went up by 200 bucks. I just don't think I can afford it. Therefore, I decided to go to QC instead. I haven't been to Quebec City for a while. It's time to revisit lol. And it only costs CND165.

I have stories for Colin every week. No matter what the story is, it ends up okay and I am able to survive. I am sure it's no difference this time.

No comments: